Cisco has announced the end of life for their ISR G2 product for SMB bundled voice and data services. The Cisco 887VA-V-K9 which comes in an ADSL2/VDSL2 with 4 FXS and 2 BRI (+1 ISDN for survivability and optional WiFi) will no longer be available for purchase after the 31st of March 2016. Although OneAccess competes with Cisco more on data projects rather than voice, Cisco will not be replacing this product with another flagship product in the ISRG2 family. This means for customers a hefty price premium as they have to go to the ISR 4000 (ISR4321 or ISR4351) product range.
Another solution is OneAccess’s ONE425, which can be used as an alternative to the Cisco 887VA-V-K9 device.
ONE425 Product Highlights:
- Combines ADSL2+ and VDSL2 for 100 Mbps service and Fibre WAN (SFP) for 1000 Mbps service
- Support ca. 20 users
- State-of-the-art DSL technology: ADSL2+ annex J, VDSL2 up to 100 Mbps, vectoring ready
- Integrated voice and data managed services
- Up to 8 voice channels
- Analogue, TDM and IP Voice
- Market-leading price performance
- 4-port GigabitEthernet switch and 802.11n WiFi
- Industry-standard CLI
- Advanced software: complete IPv6 routing and VRF, QoS, EZVPN, GET-VPN, application visibility and control
For more information on the ONE425 download the data sheet.
Or contact us on +44(0)1322 552000 or email email@example.com