These Gigabit Ethernet media conversion modules offer the highest density media converter solution on the market today and are the result of a co-development effort between Transition Networks and Corning Cabling Systems. Each electrical-to-optical (EO) module includes (12) 1000Base-T RJ-45 ports on the front and (2) 12-fiber MTP 1000Base-SX optical ports on the rear to extend transmission reach (up to 750 m on 50/125 um fiber) while drastically reducing bulky copper cabling. The modules compatibility with the Plug & Playâ„¢ Universal System, part of Corning's LANscape® Pretiumâ„¢ Solution, offer virtually seamless integration into embedded fiber infrastructure.
- AutoCross™. Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Copper and Fiber Auto-Negotiation
- Automatic Link Restoration. Transition Networks's converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions.
- Link Pass Through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal.
- Pause (IEEE 802.3xy). Pause signaling is an IEEE feature that temporarily suspends data transmission between two devices in the event that one of the devices becomes overwhelmed.
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio