The ION C3210 device provides an interface between 10/100/1000Base-T ports and 1000Base-SX/LX ports allowing users to integrated fiber optic cabling into 10/100/1000Base-T copper environments.
- Intergrate fiber into copper based networking environments
- Can be used in any ION Platform Chassis
- Bridging legacy 10/100 devices into a Gigabit Backbone
- Secure Uni-directional transmission
- -Standards based, will link with any standard 10/100/1000Base-T and any standard 1000Base-SX or LX ports
- Copper and Fiber Auto-Negotiation
- Switch Selectable Speeds
- AutoCross™. Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Link Pass Through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal.
- Remote Fault Detect
- Pause (IEEE 802.3xy). Pause signaling is an IEEE feature that temporarily suspends data transmission between two devices in the event that one of the devices becomes overwhelmed.
- Automatic Link Restoration. Transition Networks's converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions.
- IEEE 802.1P QoS, IPv4 TOS/Diffserv, IPv6 traffic class
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN, tagging and doubling tagging (Q in Q)
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Virtual Cable Test on UTP port
- Uni-directional data transmission
- Bandwidth Allocation. An important feature found on select converters which allows network administrators to set the bandwidth of the converter to 64KB increments via SNMP management.
- DMI, digital diagnostics per SFF-8472
- RMON counters for each port
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio