- Extend Network Distance
- Bridge legacy 10/100 devices to a Gigabit backbone
- Protect critical networks with fiber redundancy
- Auto-Negotiation (copper and fiber ports)
- Switch Selectable Speeds (UTP) when Auto-Negotiation is off
- AutoCrossâ„˘ Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Far End Fault (100Base-FX setting on -180 model port 1 only)
- Automatic Link Restoration. Transition Networks's converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions.
- Fiber Redundancy
- SGMII support on port 1 for use with 10/100/1000Base-T copper - SFPs (-180 model only)
- 100/1000Base-X, dual speed support on port 1 for use with 100Base-FX or 1000Base- SX/LX SFPs (-180 model only)
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio