- Extend Network Distance
- Bridge legacy 10/100 devices to a Gigabit backbone
- Secure Uni-directional transmission
- Auto-Negotiation (copper and fiber ports)
- Switch Selectable Speeds (UTP) when Auto-Negotiation is off
- AutoCrossâ„˘ Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Link Pass Through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal.
- Remote Fault Detect
- Automatic Link Restoration. Transition Networks's converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions.
- IEEE 802.1P QoS, IPv4
- Tos/Diffserv, IPv6 traffic class
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN tagging and double tagging (Q in Q)
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Virtual Cable Test (VCT) on UTP port
- Unidirectional data transmission allows secure traffic forwarding in only one direction
- Bandwidth Allocation
- DMI, Digital diagnostics per SFF-8472
- RMON Counters for each port
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio