Industrial Redundant Ring Topologies
Incorporate Redundant Ring technology into your industrial automation network to increase reliability and system uptime. Critical communication needs can now be protected using redundant copper or fibre links with switching recovery times of less than 300ms. These 8-port switches can be SNMP managed via web browser to configure all of the latest advanced industrial networking capability including IGMP snooping, VLANs, QoS, port mirroring and trunking.
Transition Networks's Industrial Switches are hardened devices designed to reliably operate in harsh environments such as those found on factory floors, outdoor enclosures or other hazardous environments.
- AutoCross™. Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- IEEE 802.1p, 4-level priority queing
- IGMP Snooping V1 with Query mode
- Auto-Negotiation (802.3u). Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operation over a link.
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN capability
- Redundant Ring Switching Technology (recovery time <300ms)
- SNMP trap and SMTP email trap support
- SNTP Clock Synchronization
- Bandwidth Allocation
- Ingress Packet Filtering
- DHCP Client Support
- Spanning Tree/Rapid Spanning Tree
- TFTP Firmware Update
- Dual Homing Application Support
- Auto-Sensing Redundant DC Power Inputs
- Dry Contact Relays
- System Configuration Restore/Backup
- Standard (0°C to 60°C) or extended (-40°C to 75°C) operating temperature
- Barrel connecter interface cable included for connecting external AC/DC power supply
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio