Ideal for both Enterprise and Service Provider applications where entry level management information is needed on both the local and the remote device. This management information is accessible through the local unit installed in a managed Point System Chassis as the remote stand-alone unit reports its current operating status back to a local unit.
Devices should be used in pairs with the remotely managed stand-alone unit used in conjunction with the managed chassis card CSRFB10xx-100.
- Auto-Negotiation (802.3u). Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operation over a link.
- AutoCross™. Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Far End Fault (FEF). A troubleshooting feature that is generally used in conjunction with Link Pass Through to notify both end devices of a loss of link.
- Transparent Link Pass Through sends a link-loss signal over the fiber, instructing the remote converter to shut down the copper port—thus notifying the end device—while maintaining the fiber link between the two converters.
- Bandwidth Allocation. An important feature found on select converters which allows network administrators to set the bandwidth of the converter to 64KB increments via SNMP management.
- Loopback. This feature puts a converter in a special mode that enables the device to loop back the signal from the RX port to the TX port on either media for testing and troubleshooting purposes.
- Last Gasp. This feature enables the device to store a small amount of power to enable it to send out an SNMP trap to alert the management console in the event of a power failure.
- Remote Management. Select stand-alone converters can be managed through SNMP when used in conjunction with a chassis based converter.
- Automatic Link Restoration. Transition Networks's converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions.
- Link Test
- Read Management Features: Power. Copper Link Status. Copper Speed. Copper Duplex. Fiber Link Status. Fiber Duplex. Fiber Loop Back Status
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio