The "Just Convert-It™" Bridging Media Converter is an inexpensive, no frills way to extend the distance between connections with different speeds or duplex using fiber optic cable, while maintaining the same quality and reliability found on Transition's full-featured line of products.
- Connect Legacy Networking Equipment: Connect an existing 10Mbps device to 100Mbps devices.
- Eliminate Collision Domains: Connect two half-duplex hubs with a full-duplex connection over fiber containing no collisions
- Unit & Port LEDs allow for quick status information
- Auto-Negotiation for 10/100BASE-TX. Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operations over a link.
- AutoCross™. Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Far End Fault (FEF). A troubleshooting feature that is generally used in conjunction with Link Pass Through to notify both end devices of a loss of link.
- Ability to force 10Mbps or 100Mbps (TP port) and full or half-duplex on both copper and fiber
- Automatic Link Restoration. Transition Networks's converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions.
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio