The Transition Networks' 10 Gigabit Ethernet fiber to fiber converter is a two-port 10G pluggable media converter, supporting a variety of XFP and SFP+ modules allowing network designers to utilise the module to meet their network requirements.
The media converter can use either Transition Networks' or third party MSA compatible 10G XFP or SFP+ modules including support for the following standards; 10GBase-SR, 10GBase-LR, 10GBase-ER, 10GBase-LRM, and 10GBase-ZR.
Copper to fiber conversion is also supported with the use of a third party 10GBase-CX4 XFP module in one of the ports.
This converter provides 3R (reamplify, reshape, and retime) optical signal regeneration.
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet Fiber to Fiber full duplex conversion
- LED Link Status Indicators
- Link Pass Through
- Auto Link Restore
- Supports +5V, +3.3V, and +1.8V MSA compliant XFP modules
- Supports 3R (Reamplify, Reshape, and Retime) optical signal regeneration
- For use in all Point System™ Chassis’ except for the 1-Slot Chassis
- Manageable when installed in a managed Point System™ Chassis
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio