Advanced L2 Gigabit access switch offers high capacity, high density access and aggregation. The 1U chassis has a switching capacity of 176 Gbit/s, high reliability via multiple redundancy schemes, individualised QoS and security.
High capacity, high density:
- 1U standard chassis, easy to be installed on the cabinet, saving room, no fan design with a switching capacity of 176 Gbit/s
- Downlink interfaces: up to forty-eight 10/100/1000 Base-T electrical interfaces
- Uplink interfaces: four 1000 Mbit/s Combo interfaces or four 10 Gbit/s SFP+ interfaces
- Support STP, RSTP, MSTP, and multi-RSTP. Support LACP and MLACP
- Support ITU-T G.8032 and the fault switching time less than 50ms (the fault detection can be based on physical link and support CFM inspection based on hardware).
- Support dual-system and dual-configuration-file redundancy backup.
- Support IEEE 802.1x ACL based on interface and MAC modes and support various AAA mode such as RADIUS, TACACS+.
- Support port secure MAC and limits on the MAC addresses to stop attacks from illegal users.
- Support various ACL policies to control packet forwarding flexibly.
- Support DHCPv4/v6 Snooping and Option 82/18/37 to avoid DHCP attacks.
- Support DAI and IP Source Guard based on the DHCP binding table to prevent ARP flooding attacks and IP attacks.
- Support broadcast storm and loop detection to ensure the stability of the network.
- Support lightning protection for the power supply and all the Ethernet electric interfaces and protect hardware investment of the customer.
- Support complex traffic classification
- Support classifying traffic according to the custom fields in the packet
- Support rich scheduling policy such as SP/WRR/SP+WRR/DRR/SP+DRR
- Support dual-bucket three-colour CAR based on the traffic and H-CAR
- Support statistics based on traffic
- Meet the requirement of IPv6 networking and support IPv6 remote management through Telnet, HTTP or SNMP
- Support IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping, RA Snooping and Option18/37 to ensure the network security.
- Support MLD Snooping to ensure the IPv6 multicast monitoring.
Full suite OAM & SLA:
- Support point-to-point IEEE802.3ah link monitoring
- Support end-to-end hardware IEEE802.1ag to implement 3.3ms CC monitoring.
- Support rich SLA, Y.1731 and support monitoring the network performance of the L2/L3 data flow.
Advanced management system:
- Support SNMP, RMON, Telnet, SSH and provide friendly WEB management interface to increase the usability of the device.
- Support automatic configuration and loading. The administrator can put the configuration file set in advance to the TFTP server for the automatic loading of the switch while it is booting, thus simplifying the management and maintenance.
The ISCOM2600G is a Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet switch developed by Raisecom, including the ISCOM2608G-2GE (8GE+2Combo), ISCOM2624G-4GE (24GE+4Combo), ISCOM2648G-4C (48GE+4*10G SFP+), and ISCOM2648G-4GE (48GE+4Combo). With various interfaces, the ISCOM2600G provides users with multiple choices. The ISCOM2600G, with advanced switching structure, supports static route and seamless connection with Layer 3 routing devices. With flexible networking modes, high reliability and easy maintenance, individualised QoS, various security guarantees, and advanced system management, it can fully meet the requirements of all network carriers. It is applicable to enterprises, campuses, residences, and CPN.
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio