Transition Networks' Industrial Media Converters are hardened devices designed to reliably operate in harsh environments such as those found on factory floors, outdoor enclosures or other hazardous environments.
- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Link Pass Through
- Link Pass Through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal.
- Extended (-40°C to 75°C) operating temperature
- Dry Contact Relay Alarm Output
- Dual, Redundant, Auto-Sensing 12-48V DC Power Inputs
- Reverse Polarity Power Input Protection
- Overload Current Protection
- DIN Rail Mounting and Wall Mount Brackets Included
- Barrel connector interface cable included for connecting external AC/DC power supply
- Class 1 Div 2 Certified
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio