Transition's Industrial Managed Switches with Class 1 Div 2 Certification are hardened devices designed to reliably operate in harsh environments such as those found on factory floors, outdoor enclosures, oil and gas refining, chemical plants or other hazardous environments. Full management features include support for redundant rings, VLANs,IGMP, SNMP, Web, Telnet, and CLI.
- Back-plane switch fabric: 16 Gbps
- 1 Mbits Packet Buffer
- SFP ports support 100/1000 Dual Mode
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture with 8 K MAC Address Table
- Extended (-40°C to 75°C) operating temperature
- Dry Contact Relay Alarm Output
- Wide-range Redundant Power Design
- X-Ring and RSTP Redundancy
- DIN Rail Mounting and Wall Mount Brackets
- Barrel connector interface cable for external AC/DC power supply
- Class 1 Div 2 Certified
- Port Trunk with LACP
QoS (Quality of Service)
- IEEE 802.1p Class of Service, Per port provides 4 priority queues
- Port Based, Tag Based and Type of Service Priority
- Monitor traffic in switched networks.
- Port Sercurity : MAC address entries/filter
- IP Security : IP address security management to prevent unauthorized intruder
- Login Security : IEEE802.1X/RADIUS IGMP Query mode for Multi Media Application
- Support multicast filter X-Ring
- Support X-ring, Dual Homing, Couple Ring and Dual Ring Topology. Provide redundant backup feature and recovery time below 20ms
- SNMP v1 v2c, v3/Web/Telnet/CLI
- DHCP Client/DHCP Server
- TFTP Firmware Upgrade
- TFTP Configuration Backup/Restore
- IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u,IEEE802.3ab,IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3x,IEEE802.3ad,IEEE802.1d,IEEE802.1p, IEEE802.1Q, IEEE802.1x
- PWR 1 (Power),PWR 2 (Power): P-Fail, Master, per port: LNK/ACT
Data Transfer Rate:
- Copper: 10/100/1000 Mbps, 14,880 pps / 148,800 pps
- Width: 59.6 mm; Depth: 105 mm; Height: 152 mm
- 13 W
- 12 - 48 VDC; 24 VAC (18~30VAC)redundant power with reverse polarity protection and removable terminal block
- -40 to +75°C Ext. operating temp.
- 5%- 95% humidity non-condensing
- 0 - 10,000 feet altitude
- -40 to +85°C storage temp.
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio