The ION 4xT1/E1/J1 copper to fiber network interface device (NID) provides a solution for those users that need to extend multiple T1/E1 connections over fiber.
The ION 4xT1/E1/J1 supports Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers to support a variety of fiber types, distances and wavelengths to provide maximum flexibility across a variety of network topologies.
The use of Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing (CWDM) SFPs can be utiliSed to further increase the bandwidth capacity of the fiber infrastructure.
The ION 4xT1/E1/J1 NID must be used in pairs. A typical installation will include a chassis card installed in the ION Platform locally and a standalone device installed at the remote location.
- 4 x RJ-48 copper interfaces 1 fiber interface (fixed or SFP) 2 SFP ports on C6111-1040 model
- Loopback via test set
- Local and remote loopbacks
- LEDs for device status and troubleshooting
- Settings for line code, line build out, loopbacks and Alarm Indication Signal (AIS)
- Access to complete status and configuration on local and remote device
- Remote firmware upgrade
- Remote management
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio