Transition Networks' Device Server provides a serial-to-Ethernet conversion to enable customers to integrate any legacy serial-based device into their Ethernet networks.
Network-enable serial based devices quickly and cost-effectively with this serial-to-Ethernet device server. The device server can connect to RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 serial ports and provides a 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet connection.
- AutoCross™. Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Auto-Negotiation for 10/100BASE-TX. Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operations over a link.
- Remote Management. Select stand-alone converters can be managed through SNMP when used in conjunction with a chassis based converter.
- Supports asynchronous serial data rates up to 115 Kbps
- Supports RS-232, 4-wire RS-422 or 2/4-wire RS485 operation
- Control up to 4,096 virtual COM ports from one PC
- DIN Rail Mounting Brackets included
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio