RAD's DXC-4 fractional E1/T1 groomer offers reliable E1/T1 grooming of TDM traffic for up to eight fractional E1/T1 lines, saving costs on leased lines and offering quick payback. The DXC-4 fractional E1/T1 groomer offers a cost-effective solution for mobile backhauling of TDM traffic from base stations (BTS) to cellular networks.
The compact, standalone DXC-4 is widely deployed by cellular, wireless and leased line operators to optimize bandwidth utilization or to maximize services by separating and redirecting TDM traffic according to type.
Alternatively the DXC-4 E1/T1 groomer can groom DS0 timeslots including the signal information into a single E1/T1 link.
The DXC-4 E1/T1 grooming solution complements RAD's DXC family of multiservice access nodes and can also can be deployed on any E1/T1 device.
For more information, download the Data Sheet
- Reduce leased line costs by aggregating fractional E1/T1s
- Flexible setup and configuration: Ports can be designated via software as E1 or T1
- Transmission is over copper or fiber, ensuring compatibility with any infrastructure
- Features management agent
- RAD's DXC-4 is a cost-effective unit for grooming fractional E1/T1 lines, capable of grooming TDM traffic from up to eight fractional E1/T1 links onto a single E1/T1 uplink.
- The scalable DXC-4 can be ordered with four or eight ports to support four of eight link channels.
- The DXC-4 E1/T1 grooming device supports user-selectable E1 or T1 links. Internal LTU/CSU is included. The DXC-4 is ETSI-rack installation ready.
- The DXC-4 E1/T1 grooming solution has an SNMP agent. A wide range of management options such as ASCII terminal, Telnet and ConfiguRAD are available via two NMS ports.
- Compact solution for E1/T1 grooming
- The DXC-4 complements the DXC family of cross-connects with a compact half 19-inch non-modular solution.
- The DXC-4 E1/T1 grooming solution has an optional redundant power supply.
- Grooms fractional links onto one E1/T1 link
- Four or eight E1/T1 ports
- Simple installation and operation
- Compact and cost-effective
- SNMP management
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio