- Available in both multimode and single mode fiber optic versions.
- Link Pass Through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the transceiver to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal.
- Single mode version supports segments up to 15,000 meters in length.
- Both multimode and single mode transceivers connect AUI male (DB-15) nodes to a fiber optic medium via a standard ST type connector in both full and half-duplex modes. The ability to operate in full-duplex mode allows for operation between switches, routers and servers using full-duplex Ethernet.
- Multimode version takes advantage of full duplex transmission to increase data rates between devices up to 20 Mbps.
- Long-Haul version, E-FRL-MC05(L), uses a 1300nm LED rather than the standard 850nm LED, so it can transmit and receive data over distances up to 5,000 meters. That's almost a 3,000-meter advantage over the standard 10BASE-FL distance of 2,000 meters.
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio