The 4 and 8 port EtherXtend SHDSL Ethernet Access Devices (ETHX-3444 and ETHX-3484, respectively) have been designed to deliver bonded high-speed Ethernet First Mile (EFM) services over SHDSL.
The ETHX-34xx combines SHDSL bonding with advanced performance and management features to ensure high reliability, low latency, and maximum throughput.
- Automatic load balancing and fail-over on bonded ports for optimum throughput and redundancy
- Seamless migration from pre-standard Ethernet based SHDSL to full 802.3ah compliance using 2Base-TL and Ethernet OAM.
- Works with MALC or IPD 12000E platforms, or in "bookend" configurations.
- Compatible with all SHDSL network extender products as well as new EFM compliant CPE: Supports Loop Bonding using EFM or pre-standard bonding for maximum deployment flexibility.
- Hitless adds and drops allow new lines to be added to (or removed from) a bonded group without loss of service.
- Management options include 802.3ah OAM and CLI
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 1.75” (4.45 cm) High x 10” (21.6 cm) Wide x 7.5”
- (19.1 cm) Deep
- 3.35 lbs (1.52 kg)
- -48V DC and Universal AC power options available
- 4 or 8 extended-rate SHDSL (2Base-TL) Interfaces
- 4 10/100 Ethernet Interfaces
- ITU G.994.1 G.handshake
- IEEE 802.3 Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ah EFM (2Base-TL)
- IEEE 802.1Q/p
- Host-based routing for per-interface IP address assignments
- Network-based routing for per-interface IP subnet assignments
- IP host and gateway support
- RIP v1,v2 (RFC 1058,2453) (future)
- RFC 1483/2684 Encapsulation
- DHCP Server (RFC 2131, 2132) (future)
- 802.1D support
- VLAN 802.1Q support.
- Serial terminal and telnet for Command Line Interface (CLI)
- In-band IP via 10/100 Ethernet or WAN port
- Web UI
- Data rates provisionable up to 5.7Mbps symmetrical
- Distances up to 24,000ft/7,320m
- Cross-talk cancellation within bonded groups
- NEBS: GR-63-CORE, GR-1089-CORE
- EMC: FCC Part 15, CSA/C108.8, EN55022, CE Marking
- Safety: UL1950, CSA C22.2 No. 950, EN60950, IEC950
- CE Marking
- Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Non operating temperature: -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Altitude: -200ft to 16,500ft (-60m to 5,000m)
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio