The ETX-102 delivers Carrier Ethernet user throughput over the fibre Local Loop, from the customer premises to the network's edge. This allows service providers to extend their reach using low-cost Ethernet as the access technology.
- SLA monitoring to assure delivery of contracted Ethernet services
- VLAN bridging and stacking with P-bit, DSCP, Per Port, or ToS traffic prioritisation
- Complete Ethernet OAM and Layer-2 loopback functionality for reduced Opex
- Network link protection based on 802.3ad or dual homing for increased service resiliency
- Upto two Fast Ethernet network ports and up to four Fast Ethernet user ports
The ETX-102 delivers Carrier Ethernet user throughput over the fibre Local Loop, from the customer premises to the network's edge. This allows service providers to extend their reach using low-cost Ethernet as the access technology. The device performs service demarcation for MEF-defined Ethernet Private Line (EPL) services. Alternatively, it provides transport demarcation to SLA-based Layer 3 business services, such as IP VPN, VoIP and dedicated internet access, converging voice and data services over a unified Ethernet, IP or MPLS network.
The ETX-102 incorporates advanced Ethernet OAM features and QoS (quality of service) capabilities such as rate limitation and traffic prioritisation per port and per service, to enable remote service provisioning and end-to-end SLA control.
- User/network demarcation point for L2/L3 transport and SLAbased business services
- Up to two Fast Ethernet or GbE network ports; up to four user ports
- MEF-9 and MEF-14 certified for EPL services
- VLAN-unaware and VLAN-aware bridging
- QoS with rate limitation per user port
- Ethernet OAM, performance monitoring and in-service/out-of-service loopback testing
- Uplink redundancy
- Fault propagation
- RADview management
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio