Deliver low cost, fiber optic connectivity to the desktop with these full-featured PCI powered media converters,designed to install directly inside a workstation or file server and mount into any slot on a standard PCI. No configuration is required; making installation a breeze. Since power is drawn directly from the PCI slot, no additional power supply is needed, nor is there any CPU utilisation.
- AutoCross. Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Auto-Negotiation (802.3u). Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operation over a link.
- Link Pass Through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal.
- Pause (IEEE 802.3xy). Pause signalling is an IEEE feature that temporarily suspends data transmission between two devices in the event that one of the devices becomes overwhelmed.
- Far End Fault (FEF). A troubleshooting feature that is generally used in conjunction with Link Pass Through to notify both end devices of a loss of link.
- Easily installs inside PC or file server; no configuration required; no drivers to install.
- Provides LEDs for easy network monitoring
- Saves space over traditional stand-alone converters
- No need to replace existing NICs
- Draws power directly from PCI slot; no power supply needed
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio