Fast Ethernet ExpressCards provide a 100Base-FX fiber port for delivering fiber optic connectivity to laptop computers in high security, fiber rich LAN environments. This small sized fiber card is specifically designed to plug into laptop computers equipped with an ExpressCard compliant slot. The card includes a single LED located on top of its plastic cover indicating link and activity status. Extensive Network Operating System drivers are provided, easing installation and configuration. Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) and Bootstrap Protocol (BOOTP) are also supported.
- Complies with ExpressCard/34 standard
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD. 100Base-FX standards
- Full-duplex design
- Options for SC or LC fiber connectors
- Options for multimode or single mode fiber
- Driver support for wide variety of operating systems
- Integrated support for PXE remote boot
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio