The Gigabit Ethernet NIC provides a 1000BASE-SX/LX fiber port, delivering fiber optic connectivity to the desktop for fiber rich LAN environments. With both standard and low profile form factors, driver support for most popular operating systems and PCI 2.2 plug-and-play capability, installation is a breeze in virtually any PC in your network.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Supports 32/64-bit PCI 2.2 bus
- Supports 802.1P/Q VLAN filtering function
- Full-duplex flow control
- Plug-and-Play auto-configuration
- TCP, UDP & IP checksum off-loading
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9014Bytes
- Ships with Standard Profile Bracket attached, Low Profile Bracket included
- Supports 802.3as Link Aggregation (LACP)
- Integrated Remote Boot types supported: PXE, RPL and BOOTP
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio