Transition Networks's Gigabit Ethernet optical mode converters now include signal retiming, regeneration and re-amplification to maintain signal integrity and allow for maximum network distance without signal degradation. Distances of hundreds of kilometres are possible when cascading two or more devices in the same link.
- Auto-Negotiation (802.3u). Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operation over a link.
- Link Pass Through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal.
- Pause (IEEE 802.3xy). Pause signaling is an IEEE feature that temporarily suspends data transmission between two devices in the event that one of the devices becomes overwhelmed.
- Extended multimode SX capability (up to 2 km 62.5/125µm fiber)
- Automatic Link Restoration. Transition Networks's converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions.
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio