The converter will provide a solution for those users that desire to extend the point of presence of a copper V.35 / X.21 / RS449 / RS530 / RS232 connection at data rates up to ten megabits per second.
Supports remote management of a stand-alone converter.
The converter uses a universal 26-pin serial interface to allow connections to multiple copper interfaces via a converter cable.
- Access to remote stand-alone unit
- Operational speeds up to 10Mbps
- Fiber Loop-back
- Copper Loop-back
- LED indications for Lock, Loop-back & Data
- Ability to use a combination of any copper interface (RS449 to V.35, RS530 to X.21, DTE-DTE, DTE-DCE, DCE-DCE, etc.) All interfaces converted at the physical level. Management Features
Report converter status to chassis management software:
- Local Fiber Lock status
- Hardware/Software mode
- Local/Remote Speed select
- Local/Remote Loop-back
- Local/Remote Cable type reporting, near end
- Local/Remote Clock polarity setting
Write operation includes:
- Local Loop-back
- Remote Loop-back
- Local Speed Select
- Remote Speed Select
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio