Industrial Mini Media Converters provide a cost-effective method for integrating fiber optic cabling into industrial or outdoor 10/100 UTP Ethernet networks. Featuring wide operating temperature range, low-voltage power, multiple mounting methods and Transition Networks' Lifetime Warranty these problem solvers are guaranteed to be trouble-free in harsh outdoor or industrial applications.
- Easily Integrate Fiber into industrial, hardened or outdoor locations to reach devices at the edge of the network
- Tiny Mechanical Size. Allows media conversion within industrial enclosures, where space is at a premium.
- No Configuration Required. These media converters are plug-and-play for transparent operation within your existing network. The Industrial Mini is available with LC, ST or SC fiber interfaces and is available for multimode or single mode fiber. Single fiber options are also available.
- Unit and Port LEDs provide quick status
- Auto-Negotiation for 10/100BASE-TX. Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operations over a link.
- Fixed Full-Duplex on fiber
- AutoCrossâ„˘ on copper port
- Link Pass Through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal.
- Automatic Link Restoration. Transition Networks's converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions.
- Far End Fault (FEF). A troubleshooting feature that is generally used in conjunction with Link Pass Through to notify both end devices of a loss of link.
- DC and AC powered models
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio