Zhone's IPD12000E Broadband Loop Carrier (BLC) provides a high capacity, native IP Ethernet platform for the feature rich multi-service access multiplexer modules in the IPD family.
The IPD12000E is engineered for efficient, high-speed IP data transport in a compact, fault-tolerant chassis. Supporting high-density Active Ethernet, ADSL2+, SHDSL, extended-rate SHDSL.bis, and T1/E1 access modules, the Ethernet-based IPD12000E is the optimal line aggregation platform for today's advanced IP-based access networks.
Incumbents, Competitive Operators, and Internet Service Providers are able to cost-effectively offer the full range of today's advanced IP-based services, such as high-speed broadband Internet and IP video. Most importantly, these services can be delivered over a pure IP network without a dependency on ATM.
- DSL the Easy Wayâ„¢ provides true 'Plug & Play', loop-bonded operation with no configuration required
- High density system with 12 line card slots (up to 576 lines / chassis or 1,152 lines per 7' rack)
- High bandwidth, full duplex 16-GigE uplink and 24-GigE backplane capacities
- Choice of T1, E1, ADSL2+, SHDSL/SHDSL.bis, and Active Ethernet, hot-swappable, access modules
- Supports T1/E1 and SHDSL/SHDSL.bis loop bonding for high-capacity, symmetric business-class services
- Survivable network topology options based on RFC3619 EAPS rings and uplink card redundancy
- Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF 9/14) Certified for EVPL and E-LAN Services
- Full range of in-band / out-of-band management options via Web GUI, SNMP and CLI
- Redundant -48V DC or AC Power (with AC to DC power converter)
- Compact NEBS compliant chassis is only 9 Rack Units high
- Variable mounting options for flexible installations in 19" or 23" equipment racks
Dimensions (H x W x D)rn
- Nine (9) Rack-Units high rn
- 15.75" H x 17" W x 18" D rn
- 40cm H x 43.2cm W x 46cm D rn
- 47 lbs (21.4 kg) (chassis only) rn
- AC - Requires External AC to -48 Volt DC Power Converter rn
- DC - Redundant -48 VDC Terminal Blocks rn
- 30 A maximum; 15 A typical* rn
*actual power consumption dependent upon chassis configurationrn
- 14 slot chassis: 12 Access Module slots (front) - 2 Broadband Services Switch (BSX) slots (front) - 24 RJ-21 (50-pin) Telco Connectors (rear) rn
- NEBS: GR-63-CORE, GR-1089-CORE rn
- EMC: FCC Part 15, CSA C108.8, EN55022, EN55024, CE Marking rn
- Safety: UL1950, CSA C22.2 No. 950, EN60950, CE Marking rn
- Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) rn
- Non-operating temperature: -40°F to 158° F (-40°C to 70°C) rn
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing rn
- Altitude: -200ft to 16,500ft (-60m to 5,000m) rn
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio