The KVR3030 hardened super fast broadband router is fully approved for deployment on BT Openreach wires only FTTC service.
Already being deployed by carriers and Internet Services Providers to deliver high-bandwidth applications for the home and office, the VR-3030 modem has been hardened for outdoor use in the utility, transport and defence industries where availability with durability are paramount.
The router has been designed to meet a wide range of demanding applications such as railways, water treatment, substation automation, road and tunnels.
• Support of ADSL2+ and VDSL2 (Profile 17A) modes for up to 100mbps or downstream high speed bandwidth.
• Can be deployed in routed or bridged mode
• Rapid service deployment with compliance to TR-069 / TR-098 and TR-III standards
• Wide range DC power input
• DIN rail mounting TS35
• Stateful firewall (with DOS protection) and NAT/PAT to isolate the LAN from external threats
• Support of Virtual Private Network (VPN) passthrough with PPTP, L2TP and IPSEC ensuring secure networking.
• CLI or WEB configuration
• QoS classify, control and prioritise diverse traffic types
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio