Connect Legacy Networking Equipment
Connect an existing 10 Mbps device to 100 Mbps devices.
Eliminate Collision Domains
Separate Collision Domains while linking two half-duplex hubs with a collision free full duplex connection over fiber.
The Mini Media Converters provide a cost-effective method for integrating fiber optic cabling into a 10/100 UTP environment. With its miniature size, the Mini offers a space saving alternative while it converts copper to fiber with the smallest footprint available in the industry.
- Auto-Negotiation for 10/100BASE-TX. Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operations over a link.
- Fixed Full-Duplex on fiber
- AutoCrossâ„˘. Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Automatic Link Restoration. Transition Networks's converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions.
- Far End Fault (FEF). A troubleshooting feature that is generally used in conjunction with Link Pass Through to notify both end devices of a loss of link.
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio