A Modular Access Router that delivers cost-effective Internet access, MPLS, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity, and ADSL for applications requiring up to two T1s. The NetVanta 3200 includes one Ethernet LAN port, a built-in firewall for network security, QoS to priority delay sensitive traffic like VoIP, DHCP to assign IP addresses, and Network Address Translation (NAT) as well to conceal private address.
- Single-slot, Single-Ethernet Modular Access Router for two T1s of bandwidth.
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security.
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP).
- Comprehensive PPP dial backup scheme prevents network downtime.
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP Address Concealing.
- Recognisable Command Line Interface (CLI) and intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Self-standing desktop unit with plastic enclosure.
- Single-slot, Single-Ethernet Modular Access Router for two T1s of bandwidth
- Plastic self-standing desktop unit can be mount in out of the way locations
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Standards-based routing protocols
- Comprehensive PPP dial backup scheme prevents network downtime
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP Address Concealing
- DHCP server for assigning IP addresses
- Recognisable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Industry-leading five-year North American warranty
- Supports up to dual-T1s worth of bandwidth
- Interchangeable Network Interface Modules (NIMs)
- Stateful inspection firewall protects against Denial of Service (DoS) attacks
- QoS with Low Latency and Weighted Fair Queuing and DiffServ marking for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP
- PPP dial backup for disaster recovery scheme back to a PPP compliant device
- VLAN trunking allows routing between VLANs
- Built-in DSU/CSU protects circuit - Requires Option Module
- Supports BGP, OSPF, RIP, static routes, and bridging
- Network Address Translation (NAT/NAPT) conceals private IP addresses
- NAT-compatible SIP ALG
- Auto-sensing 10/100BaseT interface to accommodate mixed Ethernet environments
- Command Line Interface (CLI) which mimics de facto industry standard and a user-friendly web-GUI
- Optional DSX-1 interface available for voice connectivity to a PBX
- Optional Analog or ISDN BRI dial backup system prevents network downtime
- Optional VPN - 5 IPSec tunnels using DES/3DES/AES encryption
- Optional Analog Modem module used for dial backup or remote management
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio