The xFBRM family of Network Interface Devices (NIDs) is a remotely managed product that offers IP or IP-Less management methods for secure delivery of Ethernet services for business and mobile backhaul applications. With MEF 9 & 14 certification the xFBRM family ensures you are compliant with the latest standards. The xFBRM is a 10/100Mbps product with advance features including - IEEE 802.3ah Link OAM, VLAN, QoS, and Bandwidth Allocation.
- Two selectable remote management modes: IP-Based remote management. In-Band OAM 802.3ah (remote device managed by local peer)
- SNMP v1, v2*. *Future firmware upgrade; Please contact Transition. Networks for upgrade availability.
- AutoCross Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Auto-Negotiation for 10/100BASE-TX. Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operations over a link.
- Pause (IEEE 802.3xy) Pause signaling is an IEEE feature that temporarily suspends data transmission between two devices in the event that one of the devices becomes overwhelmed.
- Transparent Link Pass Through sends a link-loss signal over the fiber, instructing the remote converter to shut down the copper port thus notifying the end device while maintaining the fiber link between the two converters.
- Far End Fault (FEF). A troubleshooting feature that is generally used in conjunction with Link Pass Through to notify both end devices of a loss of link.
- Remote Loopback. This feature puts a converter in a special mode that enables the device to loop back the signal from the RX port to the TX port on either media for testing and troubleshooting purposes.
- IEEE 802.1p QOS packet classification with - 4 egress queues
- Ipv4 IP TOS and DiffServ QOS classification, IPv6 - Traffic class
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN, 4096 entries
- Static MAC, 64 entries
- Double VLAN tagging (QinQ)
- IEEE 802.1x Port based security
- RADIUS client
- RMON counters for each port
- Bandwidth allocation per port
- DMI Optical Management
- IPv4 IGMP v1/v2 snooping
- USB port for basic setup
- Cable diagnostic function for TP ports
- 8K MAC addresses
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio