The PacketBand-TDM-4 (TDM-4) supplies clock-locked clear channel or structured E1/T1 circuits over Ethernet, IP, or MPLS networks.
It supports up to four E1/T1s and can be used in pairs or with other members of the PacketBand range.
(A 3-port unit (PacketBand-TDM-3MC) supporting Multicast is also available and this has applications in larger networks where clocking is critical and in some vertical markets such as broadcasting).
- Multi-standard TDM pseudowire support: CESoPSN, SATOP, TDM over IP
- Highly accurate and stable clock recovery
- G.823 Synchronisation levels
- Various clocking options for different network types and clock recovery requirements
- â€śInter-worksâ€ť with other PacketBand family members
- Up to 4 E1/T1 interfaces
- (2) 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 interfaces
- (1) 100/1000Mbps SFP interface
- Support for Jumbo Packets up to 10,240 bytes on Ethernet ports
- TDM packets can be assigned IP Diffserv (DSCP) or ToS and 802.1p CoS values
- Supports full 802.1q tagging and associated 802.1p CoS prioritisation levels
- All egress packets, including TDM links, can be prioritised across four output queues
- 802.1Q VLAN including Q-in-Q
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- Rate limiting
- Remote management with DbManager: Configuration changes. Alarms & Events. Graphs . Loopbacks and pings. Snifferâ€ť / monitor port. Software / Firmware updates
- Extended Operating Temperature
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio