It provides up to 200Mbps full-duplex bandwidth capacity to support high-end systems. In addition, with advanced functions like VLAN filtering packet processing, the adapter provides added performance, flexible configuration and secure networking to users in a standards-based environment.
The PCI-Express (PCIe) design gives you the maximum possible bandwidth and bus efficiency, along with low power consumption.
For users equipped with PCI-Express systems, N-FXE-xx-02 provides the ability to easily build or connect to the Fast Ethernet fiber networks.
- PCI-Express x1 Interface
- IEEE 802.3x Full-Duplex Flow Control
- Supports Multicast Frame Filtering
- Supports Asymmetric/Symmetric Flow control
- Supports 802.1q VLAN tagging
- Wake-on-LAN (WoL)
- Microsoft certified drivers
- PXE remote boot support
- RoHS Compliance
- Available with SC, LC multimode and SC single mode fiber connection
- Low-Profile Bracket Included
- Compliant with PCIe Rev 1.1 interface
- Supports Jumbo Frame
- Supports ASF 2.0
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio