Raisecom RAX711-C is an advanced 10GE demarcation device, delivering ultra-high capacity in a compact size (1RU by 1/2 19” width) with 4*10G SFP+ ports and 12 1G SFP ports. As the demand for bandwidth increases but revenue streams stay flat, service providers need to differentiate services to maximise revenue, and provide QoE for various applications. RAX711-C comes with full MEF CE2.0 features and an SLA Portal, so that operators can monitor up to 256 sessions (CFM/PM) for end-to-end business SLA. RAX711-C can also provide mobile backhaul including LTE small cell backhaul with built-in SyncE and IEEE1588v2 TC features.
- IITU-T G.8031/8032 ELPS/ERPS with sub-50ms switch-over time
- ITU-T Y.1564 SAT and RFC2544
- Hardware-based IEEE802.3ah OAM, 802.1ag CFM, Y.1731/SLA
- TWAMP light (Generator & Reflector), 256 sessions
- “Zerotouch” provisioning Synchronisation: SYNC-E and 1588-TC
- NView, Web-portal based SLA report
- MEF CE2.0 compliant E-Line, E-LAN, E-TREE and E-Access services
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio