They also have the ability to remotely change the bandwidth offered to the customer in increments of 64KBps and choose the appropriate mode of connection straight from their Network Management Centers.
Devices should be used in pairs. Typical installation will include a chassis card installed in the Point System™ locally and a stand-alone device (SRMFE pg. 81) installed at the remote location.
- Link Pass Through
- Automatic Link Restoration
- Remote Management
- Bandwidth Allocation
- Jumbo Frame Support
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Can be used with any Point System™ Chassis
- In-band management of stand alone Fast Ethernet NID
- Remote Loopback assists in diagnosing network problems
- Upstream and downstream Bandwidth Control allows service providers to offer an array of services
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio