Transition Networks' managed S3280 NID provides advanced packet performance metering and service creation directly at customer premises and cell sites. The S3280 is designed for business Ethernet and mobile backhaul deployments.
The S3280 is a multi-service NID that provides SLA-assurance and advanced fault management that is certified to MEF standards. It delivers IEEE 802.1ag Service OAM, ITU Y.1731 Performance Monitoring and IEEE 802.3ah Link OAM.
The S3280 supports advance features such as IPv6 and IPv4, VLANs, QoS, bandwidth allocation, ring protection, jumbo frames and numerous security features.
The S3280 can be managed via Web, CLI and SNMP (v1, v2c & v3). The product also supports SSL/SSH, RADIUS and Management VLAN.The S3280 offers multiple power inputs for redundancy and DC inputs for extended operating temperature in extreme environments.
The SFP ports are triple speed and support 100Mbps, 1000Mbps or SGMII SFPs. CWDM and Bi-Di SFPs are also supported, allowing for flexible network architectures.
- 4 x 10/100/1000Mbps Base-T ports, 4 x 100/1000Mbps SFP ports, Any port can be network or client
- SNMP v1, v2c, and v3
- IPv6 and IPv4 support
- VLAN (802.1Q): Q-in-Q (C-Tag / S-Tag)
- RMON and Syslog
- OAM Support: IEEE 802.3ah Link OAM, IEEE 802.1ag Service OAM and, ITU Y.1731 Performance Monitoring
- Protection: ITU G.8032/G.8031, STP, RSTP, MSTP
- IEEE 1588v2
- SyncE (S3280-S model)
- Redundant DC power (18-57VDC) via power block or AC power via barrel connector
- Jumbo Frame Support (9.6K)
- -40°C to 75°C operating temperature
- Fan-less design
- E-LINE (EPL and EVPL): E-LAN (EP-LAN and EVP-LAN): E-ACCESS (ACCESS EPL and EVPL)
- UNI or NNI configuration
- Quality of Service (802.1p): 8 queues; strict priority and WRR, shaping, policing, P-bit and DSCP
- Management via CLI, Telnet, SSH, SSL, SNMPv1, v2c & v3
- Port configuration, status, statistics and monitoring
- RADIUS, TACACS+ and ACL
- Remote backup / restore of configuration
- Remote firmware upgrades
- Alarms via Syslog & SNMP
- Remote loopbacks
- Diagnostic Monitoring Interface - SFF-8472
- Dying/Last Gasp
- Port Mirroring
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Mobile Backhaul
- Business Ethernet delivery
- Ethernet First Mile (EFM)
- Fiber to the Premise (FTTP)
- EPL & EVPL services
- Enterprise markets
- SLA enforcement with advanced diagnostic tools
- Migration to Packet Switched Networks
- QoS for differentiated services
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio