Transition Networks' Carrier Ethernet solution delivers the promise of simplicity deployed. This comprehensive solution includes CE 2.0 compliant demarcation devices, access switches, and the Converge element and service management platform.
With the goal of enabling new service generating revenue, Transition Networks' S4224 access switch with 24 100/1000Mbps ports and 4 10GE uplinks is designed to support a wide range of MEF-based Carrier Ethernet services for Mobile Backhaul, Business Ethernet, Cloud Assurance and Carrier Exchange E-Access Services.
Transition Networks' Converge platform is designed to simplify service provisioning with rapid service design and automated service activation capabilities. It's easy, intuitive pro-active fault and performance management make managing the complete service life cycle simple while reducing operating expenses. Converge is one of the first industry management platforms that integrates MEF defined CE 2.0 services and features template based provisioning that takes the complexity out of the provisioning process today while its open architecture and REST APIs provide a path forward for new software defined services and applications.
- 24 x 100/1000Mbps SFP ports
- 4 x10GE SFP+ ports. Any port can be network or client
- E-Line (EPL and EVPL): E-LAN (EP-LAN and EVP-LAN): E-Access (Access EPL and EVPL)
- Blended Ethernet Service Activation testing supporting RFC2544 and Y.1564 servicesť testing via EVC bandwidth policies or CoS ingress and egress tags with 1-way delay measurements reported in 1-milliseconds
- Hardware based Precision Time Protocol 1588v2 with clock off-set reporting and monitoring between grandmaster and slave with nanosecond accuracy.
- Multi-CoS 802.1p and Ipv4/V6 DiffServ/TOS to ensure any level of service between operator and customer networks
- Hardware based Service OAM (IEEE 802.1ag) and Performance Monitoring (ITU Y.1731) ensure accurate service performance delivery with two and one-way delay measurement reporting.
- Bandwidth policies enforced by rate limiting the port, VLAN ID or EVC with configurable CIR, CBS, EIR, EBS, with real-time green/yellow/red/discarded frame monitoring.
- ITU G.8031 linear APS and G.8032(v1 and v2) rings offer sub 50ms failover.
- Strong security authentication/ verification including SSH/SSL RSA/DSA certificate generation, TACACS+, RADIUS, HTTPs, SNMP v1, v2c and v3 , up to 15 different levels of user administrative access rights
- IPv6 and IPv4 dual-stack addressing
- Dual firmware banks/images
- Configuration backup/restore
- Dying / Last gasp
- IEEE 802.3â„˘
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3z
- IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.3ad
- IEEE 802.1D
- IEEE 802.1w
- IEEE 802.1Q
- IEEE 802.1p
- IEEE 802.1ad
- IEEE 80.1AB
- IEEE 802.3ah
- IEEE 802.1ag
- IEEE 1588-2008 (v2) Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
- ITU G.8261 Sychronous Ethernet
- ITU Y.1731 PM
Maximum MAC Addresses
Maximum Frame Size
- 10,056 bytes
- SFP ports 1Gbps/10Gbps
- Power, Port Activity, Port Duplex
- Width: 17.375â€ť [441.325 mm]
- Depth: 10.0â€ť [254 mm]
- Height: 2.625â€ť [66.675 mm]
- Redundant, hot swappable
- AC 100-250VAC
- DC 21-72VDC
- 0 C° - 50 C° Operating Temp
- UL listed
- EN5502 Class A, EN55024, CE
- 5 Years Hardware
- TNCARE packages available for Technical Support, Hardware Support, Training and Consulting Services
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio