The T1/E1 copper to fiber network interface device (NID) provides a solution for those users that need to extend T1/E1 connections over fiber.
The T1/E1 supports Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers to support a variety of fiber types, distances and wavelengths to provide maximum flexibility across a variety of network topologies. The use of Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing (CWDM) SFPs can be utilised to further increase the bandwidth capacity of the fiber infrastructure.
The T1/E1NID must be used in pairs. A typical installation will include a chassis card installed in the ION Platform locally and a stand-alone device installed at the remote location.
- Remote in-band management
- Local or Remote Loopbacks - Copper or Fiber
- Switch selectable for T1 or E1
- Remote firmware upgrade
- LEDs for immediate visual status
- Supports dual or single fiber
- Supports multimode and single mode fiber at a variety of distances
- Supports CWDM SFPs
- SNMP management when used with ION chassis and management module
- Remote standalone can be managed by local peer
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio