The ION 4xT1/E1/J1 copper to fiber network interface device (NID) provides a solution for those users that need to extend multiple T1/E1 connections over fiber.
The ION 4xT1/E1/J1 supports Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers to support a variety of fiber types, distances and wavelengths to provide
maximum flexibility across a variety of network topologies.
The use of Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing (CWDM) SFPs can be utiliSed to further increase the bandwidth capacity of the fiber infrastructure.
The ION 4xT1/E1/J1 NID must be used in pairs. A typical installation will include a chassis card installed in the ION Platform locally and a standalone device installed at the remote location.
- 4 x RJ-48 copper interfaces 1 fiber interface (fixed or SFP) 2 SFP ports on S6111-1040 model
- Loopback via test set
- Local and remote loopbacks
- LEDs for device status and troubleshooting
- Settings for line code, line build out, loopbacks and Alarm Indication Signal (AIS)
- Access to complete status and configuration on local and remote device
- Remote firmware upgrade
- Remote management
- Extended operating temperature
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio