The compact SecFlow-1 is a ruggedised, multi-service SCADA-aware gateway for remote sites, connecting serial and Ethernet devices with built-in security mechanisms designed specifically for SCADA applications.
- Compact ruggedised SCADA-aware router gateway for serial and Ethernet devices, supporting IEC-101, IEC-104, Modbus, and DNP3 protocols
- Resilient Ethernet or 3G/LTE cellular network uplink for maximum service continuity
- Integrated SCADA-aware firewall and L3 VPN with IPsec for secure connection over public networks
- IEC 61850-3/IEEE1613 compliance
- Withstands harsh environment
SecFlow-1 is an Ethernet router gateway, a member of RAD's SecFlow suite of ruggedised Ethernet products.
With a unique built-in packet processing SCADA-aware engine, it fits mission-critical industrial applications. It is most suitable for infrastructure at utility companies with remotely distributed sites, connected to a SCADA control centre. SecFlow-1 is installed at remote locations, forwarding Ethernet or serial traffic over fibre optic or cellular links.
SecFlow-1 features one FE UTP port and one GbE SFP port, two serial RS-232 ports, and a cellular modem with two SIM cards for maximum link resiliency.
SecFlow-1 utilises Ethernet ports for new IEC 61850 compliance IEDs for automation and tele-protection in substations.
SecFlow-1 is equipped with serial interfaces for connectivity of legacy RTUs with new IP-based IEDs. SecFlow-1 gateway converts legacy IEC-101 protocol to IP-based IEC-104, enabling seamless communication from the IP SCADA to both the old and new RTUs. This provides a single box solution for multi-service applications and smooth migration to all-IP networks.
The gateway is designed for installation under harsh environmental conditions. It features DIN-rail mount, IP30 protection level, wide operating temperature range (-40°C/-40°F to +70°C/158F°) without fans, and EMI immunity (IEC61850-3, IEEE1613, and EN50121-4).
- Multiservice support: Fast Ethernet/GbE, Serial RS 232/485
- Connectivity to remote and isolated sites using a dual SIM cellular modem for 2G/3G/HSPA+/HSDPA/LTE uplink supporting flexible connectivity method such encrypted L3 DMVPN, IPsec VPN, NAT
- Advanced Ethernet and IP feature-set
- Cyber security suite: 802.1X , IPSec encryption, APA (authorisation proxy authentication), ACL (L3-L4), SCADA-aware firewall
- Serial protocol handling with transparent tunnelling/protocol conversion/ terminal server feature set for IEC-60870-5-101, IEC60870-5-104, Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP and DNP3.0 RTU to TCP
- Comply with IEC61850-3 and IEEE 1613
- Wide range of form factors and functionalities addressing various installation needs for small sites, substation process bus and station bus, data collection sites, and high density aggregation sites
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio