Eliminate EMI and RFI issues or overcome distance limitations with copper based cabling by using the Industrial Media Converter to convert your copper based equipment over to fibre optics. The media converter can connect to either 10Base-T or 100Base-TX ports and provides a 100Base-FX fibre optic connection for links up to 20 km.
- AutoCross™. Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Link Pass Through. Link Pass Through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal.
- DIN Rail Mounting and Wall Mount Brackets Included
- Extended (-40°C to 75°C) operating temperature
- Dry Contact Relay Alarm Output
- Dual Auto-Sensing Redundant DC Power Inputs
- Media Converter Mode or Switch Converter Mode
- Barrel connector interface cable included for connecting external AC/DC power supply
- Class 1 Div 2 Certified
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio