The MSG1200‐GEC Gigabit Ethernet FTTH wireless gateway integrates router, switch, firewall, VPN, WLAN and USB interface for 3G in a single device that is simple to use and manage for home and SOHO users.
The Raisecom MSG1200-GEC provides solutions, which satisfies the demands of SOHO and Home users. The device offers flexible uplink options including GbE combo ports, and is ideal for concurrent services with stringent performance requirements, such as routing, bridge, NAT/NAPT, DHCP, VPN, Anti-Dos, Access Control ability, VoIP, Anti-Port scanning and IEEE 802.11b/g/n. In addition, it also offers 1 x USB2.0 interfaces, which can be used for either data storage or 3G/4G USB modems of authorised vendors. Two telephone service lines are provided using VoIP technology with the SIP or H.248 signalling protocol. The device features quick responses, prompt delivery, rapid networking deployment capabilities, as well as resilient performance and exceptional compatibility with multi-types of services while greatly reducing both equipment and management costs.
- Available with combo GE port at WAN side: 1 x 10/100/1000M Base-T and 1 x 100/1000M Base-X GbE optical port for additional SFP
- Available with 1 x 10/100/1000M Base-T and 3 x 10/100M Base-T at LAN side
- Available with 2FXS ports at LAN side
- Available with 1 x USB interface on the front panel
- Support static/dynamic routing (RIP) as well as OSPF
- Support IPSec, SSL and L2TP VPN, Content filtering
- Anti-DoS, Anti-ARP function
- Support NAT/NAPT, DHCP and DNS/DDNS
- Support VLAN, QoS and SLA
- Support IEEE802.3ah, 802.3ag and ITU-T Y.1731/SLA
- Support RFC 3015, 3425, ITU-T H.248.v1/v2/v3
- Support voice CODECs like G.711, G.726, G.729AB, BV16, ILBC, T.38, etc.
- Support RTP / RTCP: RFC 3550, RFC 3551
- Support IEEE 802.11b/g/n connections
- Support TR069, CLI, Telnet, Web management and SNMP (NView compatible)
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio