Rack Dual Ethernet Terminal Server
- 8, 16 and 32 software selectable RS232/422/485 serial port interfaces
- Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet with Redundant Path Technology
- Advanced security features for data encryption, user authentication and event management
- AC and 48v DC model available
The Terminal Server (also used as a Device Server or Console Server) is the most advanced product for serial to Ethernet applications.
Delivering the highest performance in a 1U form factor, the SPG3200 offers robust security, reliability flexibility and next generation IP (IPv6) technology. It is ideal for applications that require remote serial device communication, data capture or device monitoring. With 8, 16 or 32 RJ45 ports, the SPG3200 has the right fit for your serial to Ethernet application. The built-in dual Ethernet and Redundant Path Technology on the SPG3200 provides dependable serial port access, making it the most reliable solution for connecting remote RS232, RS422 or RS485 equipment to Ethernet… all at the best price performance.
Why SPG3200 Terminal Servers are the preferred choice:
- TrueSerial® delivers the most authentic serial connections across ethernet
- Universal, software selectable RS232/422/485 ( EIA-232/422/485 ) serial ports prevents mechanical tampering in the field
- High performance 400 MHz, 750 MIPS, 32 bit processor with integrated hardware encryption processor for the best throughput
- Clustering – Provides a single view of all out of band console ports. Ideal for large data centres
- Intelligent Power cycling of equipment with Perle Remote Power Switches
- Next Generation IP support (IPv6) for investment protection and network compatibility
- Primary/Backup host functionality enables automatic connections to alternate hosts should the primary TCP connection go down
- RJ45 serial ports with Cisco pinouts for use with common CAT5 “rolled” cabling
- EasyPort Web – Access equipment serial console ports by using your java-enabled Internet browser
- FIPS 140-2 – Cryptographic modules meet US Government NIST compliancy
Dynamic DNS – Easy console management access from anywhere on the Internet
- Java-free browser access to remote serial console ports via Telnet and SSH
- Ping watchdog probes enable customers to power cycle equipment with attached Perle RPS power switches in the event of an unresponsive networking gear.
- Network engineers and Project Managers requiring a high performance serial to Ethernet interface for serial RS232 or RS485 based devices
- Environments where redundant network paths provided by Dual Ethernet interfaces are critical.
- Sites that require cost effective RS232/422/485 device connectivity in 48v DC environments
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customerâ€™s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio