Total Access 604, T1 ATM
The Total Access 604 (T1 ATM) is a fixed-port Integrated Access Device (IAD) providing a single T1 network interface, 4 analog FXS interfaces, V.35 serial port and 10/100Base-T IP router.
- Pre-configured with ATM (VoIP/VoATM) software.
- Intuitive menu-driven configuration.
- Supports AAL2 (voice) and AAL5 (data).
- On-board echo cancellation (G.168), PCM (G.711), and ADPCM (G.726) compression resources for packet applications.
- MGCP, NCS, or ATM BLES CAS.
- RTP/UDP/IP support.
- Interoperability with leading soft switch and feature server vendors.
- Integral IP router supports DHCP, NAT/PAT, packet filtering, RIP V1/V2.
- 50-pin female Amphenol connector for Carrier Class analog POTS (FXS) interfaces.
- Industry-leading 10-year North American warranty.
- Seamless voice and data integration over IP-, TDM-, or ATM-based architectures
- Up to 24 analog POTS interfaces
- Optional DSX-1 for PBX connectivity
- VoIP, TDM, and VoATM support
- Compatible with industry-leading DSLAMs, aggregation routers, gateways, soft switches, and call agents
- Integral full-featured IP router for data support and Internet access
- V.35 Nx56/64 DTE interface
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation
- Software upgradeable from TDM to packet-based architectures
- Rugged metal case
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio