Our portfolio of support services is designed to cover our customers’ needs through the product life cycle from the point of sale to the end of product life. The following is a selection of the services we offer, all of which can be customised to meet your requirements:
- Telephone Support Basic: Available between business hours 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Telephone Support Premium: Available 24 x 7 x 365 days a year.
- Advanced Equipment Replacement: Spare units dispatched to site for the next business day.
- Extended Warranty: Options to extend the product warranty for 2, 3 or 5 years.
- Network Live Basic: Monitoring of customer network and service during business hours, 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Network Live Advanced: Monitoring of customer network, 24 x 7 x 365 days a year.
- Field Support Basic: On-site field engineering support during business hours, 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Field Support Advanced: On-Site engineering support 24 x 7 x 365 days a year.
- Installation: Installation of equipment, cabling and testing by one of our technical engineers.
- Technical Support: Technical Support from one of our engineers.
- Asset Recovery and Disposal
Thanks to the number of successful partnerships, and continuous growth in the UK, The Kenton Group’s customer base has expanded to include global telecoms providers who we now provide with field support services through EMEA, APAC and the Americas. We are now able to provide global support in over 60 countries, 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.
For more information please contact +44(0)1322 552000 or email email@example.com
For a quote,or more information, please contact us and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are already a customer, and you would like to purchase any of The Kenton Group’s services, or you would like to redeem an existing service contract, please contact your account manager, or the technical hhelpdesk as explained in your service contract.