Join The Kenton Group and OneAccess Networks for a series of 30 minute webinars over the coming weeks where you will learn from the experts how to install, setup and troubleshoot the ONE range devices for Voice over IP service delivery.
When: Tuesday 24th May 2016
Time: 8.30am BST or 10.30am BST
To register simply fill in the form below and the webinar joining instructions will follow shortly.
Session 1 – Tuesday 24th May
1. Product overview – One270, One700, OneVoIP30
2. Connection to the consoles and logging on.
3. Basic CLI commands, directory structure and more.
4. Uploading and downloading configurations and software.
Session 2 – Tuesday 7th June
1. Configuring SIP trunking
2. CLI manipulation
3. MSAR, SIP & IP security pointers
Session 3 – Tuesday 14th June
1. Common issues
4. Reporting issues / Support