The MetroLAN1000 transports up to 8 E1/T1 and up to 8 Ethernet 10/100BaseT services over a fibre based STM-1/OC-3 service or a dark fibre (e.g. a private fibre connection).
The MetroLAN1000 can be used for carrier service delivery offering product delivering multiple E1 and fast Ethernet services over an SDH network.
- 8 x E1/T1 ports mapped into VC12
- 8 x 10/100BaseT ports to connect up to 8 remote LAN destinations
- Flexible Bandwidth Allocation using Virtual Concatenation with granularity down to VC12
- STM-1 or OC-3 uplink, with multimode or single mode fibre interface
- GFP framing with LCAS support
- Alarm extension relay
- RS232 console port
- SNMP and Telnet remote management
- Remote configuration and testing of units across the network
- Simple point to point Fibre Mux Mode available via user interface
There are three models in the range:
- MetroLAN1000/MM for use with multimode fibre (up to 5km)
- MetroLAN1000/SMSH for use with single mode short haul fibre (up to 30km)
- MetroLAN1000/SMLH for use with single mode long haul fibre (up to 70km)
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio