The Allied Telesis AT-9000/28 is a 28-port managed Gigabit Ethernet switch with 24 ports 10/100/1000T Mbps fixed configuration and four additional 100/1000Mbps SFP ports. Ideally suited for the SMB environment, this cost-effective switch has a 1RU form factor, four SFP combo bays and near silent operation. It supports key features such as such as link aggregation, VLANs, QoS and 802.1x security.
- 28 active Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 4 x SFP combo ports support 100 and 1000Mbps operation fiber SFPs
- Near silent operation
- 1RU form factor, rack and wall mountable
- Lower power operation - eco friendly
- Non-blocking wirespeed Layer 2 switching
- Management (WEB, CLI, SNMP)
- Industry standard CLI interface
- Port mirroring
- Spanning Tree (STP), Rapid Spanning Tree (RSTP) support
- Support for 255 active VLANs from 0-4096 VID range
- QoS for multimedia voice and data
- IEEE 802.3ad LACP Support
- IEEE 802.1x and RADIUS client support
- Double VLAN Tagging (Q-in-Q)
Easy, Well Known Management
- Industry standard AlliedWare Plus™ CLI
- Simple, intuitive, full featured Allied Telesis Web Interface
- Secure, encrypted Web and CLI management with SSHv2 and SSL
Ideal for Classroom or Retail Environments
- 28 or 52 active port
- Lower power consumption switches
- Near silent operation
- Enhanced Stacking up to 24 units
- Single IP address stack management
All the QoS Needed for an Open Office, Classroom or Retail Store Environment
- Eight priority queues
- IEEE 802.1p for Layer 2 QoS
- DSCP (DiffServ) for Layer 3 QoS
- IEEE 802.1p to DSCP remarking traffic ready for transport to the Layer 3 core of the network
- Layer 2 and Layer 4 Access Control List (ACL) Securing the Network at its Most Vulnerable Point
- IEEE 802.1x and RADIUS network login: for advanced control for user authentication and accountability
- Guest VLAN: to ensure visitors or unauthorised users connect only to services defined by IT such as Internet services
- Dynamic VLAN
- TACACS+: for ease of management security administration
Access Control Lists
- Access Control Lists enable inspection of incoming frames and classify them based on various criteria. Specific actions can then be applied to these frames in order to more effectively manage the network traffic at Layer 2 through Layer 4. Typically ACLs are used as a security mechanism, either permitting or denying entry (hence the name Access Control) for frames in a group, but ACLs can also be applied to QoS
Enhanced Stacking™ provides CLIbased management of up to 24 switches with the same effort as for one switch. The Allied Telesis solution uses open standard Ethernet interfaces as stacking links so that many switches can be remotely managed as one IP entity across different sites.
Only authorised administrators can access the management interface of the 9000 Series. Security protocols such as SSL, SSH and SNMPv3 facilitate this protection of your network for both local or remote connections.
Environmentally Friendly ECO-Switch
In keeping with our commitment to environmentally friendly processes and products, the 9000 Series is a green range of products designed to reduce power consumption, minimise hazardous waste and even reduce office noise pollution. Features include the use of high efficiency power supplies and low power chipsets. We have also included an ECO-Switch button on the front panel of all 9000 Series switches. This allows you to conserve additional power by turning off the port and mode LEDs when they are not required.
Low Power Consumption with Near Silent Operation
Specifically designed to be usable in a classroom or retail store environment, the 9000 Series uses the latest in low power technologies to minimise power consumption and operational noise.
Ideal Branch Office and Wiring Closet Connectivity
Powerful line rate performance makes this switch ideal for branch offices or the wiring closet of larger offices. The state of-the art QoS capability of this product ensures reliable delivery of advanced network services such as voice and video, while effectively controlling the continually increasing traffic needs found in today's networks.
Easy Access Networking
Featuring an industry standard AlliedWare Plus CLI and the Allied Telesis intuitive Web interface, the advanced features of the 9000 Series are accessible to a wide range of system administrators. The well-known CLI and Web interfaces significantly reduce learning time and minimise the cost of deployment.
Securing the Network Edge
To ensure the protection of your data, it is important to control access to your network. Protocols such as IEEE 802.1x port-based authentication guarantee that only known users are connected to the network. Unknown users who physically connect can be isolated to a pre-determined part of your network, offering guests such benefits as Internet access while ensuring the integrity of your private network data. The switch is also fully compliant with Microsoft Network Access Protection (NAP) and Symantec Network Access Control (NAC).
Gigabit and Fast EthernetSFP Support
All switches in the 9000 Series support both Gigabit and Fast Ethernet Small Form-factor Pluggables (SFPs). This makes the 9000 Series an ideal family for environments where Gigabit fiber switches will be phased in over time. The 9000 Series allows for connectivity to the legacy 100FX hardware until it is upgraded to Gigabit.
VLAN Double Tagging (Q-in-Q)
VLAN double-tagging can be useful for customers such as Internet Service Providers (ISP), allowing them to use VLANs internally while mixing traffic from clients that are already VLAN tagged. The first VLAN tag is used by the ISP to route traffic across their own network, while the second VLAN tag is that of the end-user customer. The use of this feature allows end-users to have physically distributed networks, which they can manage themselves, carried over an independent infrastructure.
sFlow is an industry-standard technology for monitoring high-speed switched networks. It gives complete visibility into the use of networks enabling performance optimisation, accounting and billing for usage, and defense against security threats. Sampled packets sent to a collector ensure sFlow always maintains a real-time view of network traffic.
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio