This media and rate converter line card features a 10/100TX twisted pair port and a 100FX optical port. The twisted pair has an RJ-45 connector and a maximum operating distance of 100 meters (328 feet) when connected to an Ethernet or Fast Ethernet device. They operate in full or half-duplex mode, and allow you to build an affordable network, avoiding the cost of terminating fibre cables. The AT-CM301 has a multi mode fibre ST connector and operates up to 2km.
- Converts speed as well as media type
- Extends Ethernet and Fast Ethernet networks
- Supports IEEE 802.3ah ‘Ethernet in the First Mile'
- Support MissingLink™ and Smart MissingLink™
- Transparent to IEEE 802.1Q VLAN packets
- Jumbo Frame Support
- Rate Limiting
- Low Power Mode
- Supports Dying Gasp
- Automatic address learning and ageing
- Managed or Unmanaged operation
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Auto-Negotiation (IEEE 802.3u-compliant)
- Store and forward data packet handling
- Supports dual multi mode fibre at distances up to 2km
- System and port LEDs
- Line card for all Converteon™ series chassis
- Limited lifetime warranty
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio