The MC1008 series Ethernet media converters are designed to extend the distance of your network by interconnecting LAN devices that are physically separated by large distances. These media converters have the functionality to connect any managed/unmanaged 1000Mbps (1Gbps) switch or hub using standard 1000T RJ-45 connections and convert the signal to 1000Base optical via a GBIC or SFP. The pluggable optics feature allows for flexible network configurations of reach whilst reducing the number of products for sparing and inventory.
- Converts copper Gigabit Ethernet to GBIC (for Multimode or Single Mode fiber)
- Operates under all traffic loads
- Fan-less design
- Auto MDI/MID-X Copper Port
- MissingLink Support
- Transparent to Jumbo packets and VLAN tagged packets
- Fiber Link Test Function
- Industry standard fiber ST/SC connector
- High Efficiency Power Adapters save customers a minimum of 20% (over previous models) in power consumption
Our service portfolio is tailored to each individual customer’s needs. We aim to offer complimentary services to our customers to help them deliver the service level agreements they are contracted to provide.
For more information, view our Service Portfolio